It’s been an honor to serve as your District 2 representative on the PEC Board of Directors since you elected me in 2014. Together, we’ve accomplished great things for our cooperative, most notably:
- SEVEN CONSECUTIVE RATE REDUCTIONS, lowering your monthly bills nearly 20%
- REDUCING WASTE, cutting controllable costs; saving $5 million annually in operating costs through a more nimble software system; and renegotiating our power contracts
- BALANCING POWER SUPPLY, incorporating cost-effective resources and providing options to members
- CUTTING BOARD COSTS, reducing Board pay and meetings while also putting a cap on Director travel and reimbursements
- MAINTAINING EXCELLENT RELIABILITY AND SERVICE during record growth
I ask for your vote in the District 2 Director election so that I may continue to work on your behalf to bring you low cost, safe, and reliable power.
I am honored to be endorsed by many District 2 leaders in your communities, including:
- State Senator Charles Schwertner
- State Representatives Tony Dale, Larry Gonzales, and Terry Wilson
- Williamson County Sheriff Robert Chody
- Williamson County Commissioner Cynthia Long
- Cedar Park Mayor Matt Powell
- Leander Mayor Chris Fielder
- And many members of both the Cedar Park and Leander City Councils
VOTING BEGINS ON MAY 18TH! VOTE ONLINE or by Mail in Ballot!
It’s an honor to work on your behalf on the Pedernales Electric Cooperative Board of Directors! Let’s make the next three years even better TOGETHER!!
PEC Board President, District 2 Director